• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Chimayo Joe

Frozen PF Chang's chicken mini-eggrolls.

I rarely buy this sort of thing because it usually turns out to be awful. I just tried them today, and while I won't say these are great, I thought they were pretty decent. Mildly flavored and inoffensive. It was an impulse purchase a few weeks ago, so I can't remember what I paid for them--probably overpriced as these restaurant branded products tend to be, but I'm tempted to try out more of the frozen PF Chang's items.

I've never been to a PF Chang's restaurant.

Geez, egg rolls. Guess I can't edit the thread title, right?

Edited by Chimayo Joe (log)

No problem, one of the powers-that-be will fix it :)

I've eaten there...been a few years, but the food was decent.  I can't remember if I got egg rolls, but if these frozen ones are good I might look for them.

I've been to a PF Chang restaurant once, maybe twice, and enjoyed it. I think I picked up one of their frozen dinners on the strength of that experience and enjoyed it well enough. Haven't tried their frozen egg rolls, but maybe I will.