• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfron1

gfron1

Yeah, I remember a little blip where things got way over-zealous. But as others have said, generally, everyone is super friendly and helpful. I know when I hosted I had a tendency to merge, merge, merge...which appealed to the clean desk club. But the messy deskers were not as happy.

eta: Had to look...Joined December 29, 2005. And I know why...fascination with this place in Chicago that had recently opened on May 4, 2005...Alinea.

gfron1

gfron1

Yeah, I remember a little blip where things got way over-zealous. But as others have said, generally, everyone is super friendly and helpful. I know when I hosted I had a tendency to merge, merge, merge...which appealed to the clean desk club. But the messy deskers were not as happy.

eta: Had to look...December 29, 2005. And I know why...fascination with this place in Chicago that had recently opened on May 4, 2005...Alinea.

gfron1

gfron1