• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thank you for allowing me to join, I' don't have a profession in culinary neither had  the background, but I'm most interested in confectioners and do chocolate truffles for a living. Hoping i can learn & pick some advance ideas to the professionals here, I would love to participate but as a follower and good reader ^_^:smile:. I don't think I can share anything else here but read and learn. 

again thank you so much

XOXO

Lui

from Philippines

Kumusta ka?

I feel pretty sure there are lots if things you can contribute here. There definitely are folks interested in Philippine cuisine and several threads focusing on it. Here's one:

http://forums.egullet.org/topic/111802-filipino-food-is-fantastic/

So mabuhay!

Edited by Jaymes (log)

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.