• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Suppliers of ingredients and recipes for in-store bakers

rowan.bradley

Hi,

My company develops and sells software to help in-store food producing departments (including deli, hot food, bakery etc.) to manage their operations and print labels which are compliant with all the relevant regulations. We have a new release of software that is supposed to produce labels fully compliant with EU1169-2011. In order to test this software, I need to get some recipes that might be used by an in-store bakery department, and I need to get information concerning the ingredients that might be used in these products (including raw ingredients, nutrional information, cost, container size etc.). Are there any in-store bakers out there that might help me get this information?

Thanks

Rowan Bradley (Business Analyst)

Applied Data Corp (UK) Ltd.

www.applieddatacorp.com