• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

pastrygirl

pastrygirl

Huh, I’m getting a ‘user not found’ message when looking for kriss’ original post on Instagram. I mean, he may have blocked me after I told him his new tattoo was all wrong, but he should still show up, right?  Weird. 

And I agree, only one canister seems less useful, with multiple canisters you can have one ready to go and a back up working for continuous supply. 

pastrygirl

pastrygirl

Huh, I’m getting a ‘user not found’ message when looking for kriss’ original post on Instagram. I mean, he may have blocked me after I told him his new tattoo was all wrong, but he should still show up, right?  Weird. 

And yes, if it’s only one canister that seems less useful, with multiple canisters you can have one ready to go and a back up working.