• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

@ElsieD.......sorry.  I haven't scrolled down so much in a while.  We are making final plans but it looks like we will be up that way from about June 20 to about July 10.  We are driving up as I have a problem flying.  Showed Johnnybird the blog that I had read when you were up there last year and his only comment was ....why are there so many pictures of food?  I want to see what the place looks like.  Philistine.  Any suggestions as to seafood would be appreciated.

We are going to do quite a bit of birding/driving near the peninsula then up to the Viking area with a stop at Gander as my uncle was there and it means a lot to me  and then back home.  I want to see Campobello as I am a history person and see any kind of crafts/quilts .  

suzilightning

suzilightning

@ElsieD.......sorry.  I haven't scrolled down so much in a while.  We are making final plans but it looks like we will be up that way from about June 20 to about July 10.  We are driving up as I have a problem flying.  Showed Johnnybird the blog that I had read when you were up there last year and his only comment was ....why are there so many pictures of food?  I want to see what the place looks like.  Philistine.

We are going to do quite a bit of birding/driving near the peninsula then up to the Viking area with a stop at Gander as my uncle was there and it means a lot to me  and then back home.  I want to see Campobello as I am a history person and see any kind of crafts/quilts .