• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pegu Club Turns 10 - Can You Believe It?

weinoo

And we still go?

Here's why...

New York cocktail bars worth serious consideration are pretty thick on the ground these days. Ironically, in such a fruitful atmosphere, Pegu Club itself often gets lost in the shuffle when the “best of” lists are compiled. That’s a shame. Even if the press caravan has moved on, the drinks and the bartenders are as good as ever. There are maybe nine or ten cocktail bars in New York where you can order any drink on a menu and not get a loser. Pegu is one of them.

Full article.

Mitch Weinstein aka "weinoo"

Tasty Travails - My Blog

My eGullet FoodBog - A Tale of Two Boroughs

Was it you baby...or just a Brilliant Disguise?

Hmm... it has been a while.  Glad to hear they're still in fine form.  I remember hearing rumors of Audrey going to the West coast... was that temporary, or permanent, or is she bi-coastal now?

Edited by cdh (log)

Christopher D. Holst aka "cdh"

Learn to brew beer with my eGCI course

Chris Holst, Attorney-at-Lunch