• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Saucisson de Lyon - pommes a l'huile

PeterPoint

I haven't seen it in Paris, but there are a few Bouchons where you might be able to find it- Aux Lyonnais, Le Moissonnier...

Failing that, Lyon's only 2 hours away and you'll get all the pork products you could possible want :)

I do miss a good saucisson à cuire...

I'm trying to track down a Paris eatery where I can find an old Burgundian staple which has disappeared from menus & blackboards. Saucisson de Lyon, pommes a l'huile. Recommendations or sightings would be most welcome.

Not sure whether its on the menu or not, as I can't find a complete listing, but Chez Georges on Rue du Mail (in the 2nd) may well be a place to call and ask.  We were there in May and the menu was very old school Lyon…  we had a great dinner.  Here's a link to an old article ('08) that you can get the flavor from:   http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90699769  Hasn't changed much since from what we saw.

• 2 years later...