• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typo

Duh!  I went back through all the stuff that came with the Paragon and lo and behold there was the card with probe temperatures on one side and mat temperatures on the other. My bad. Thanks, @blue_dolphin

Now I have another question. Has anyone found any value in the app for this product?

I have it downloaded but I cannot get it to connect with Bluetooth on my phone. I will only continue to try to solve this problem if it sounds worthwhile. 

Anna N

Anna N

Duh!  I went back through all the stuff that came with the power gone and lo and behold there was the card with probe temperatures on one side and mat temperatures on the other. My bad. Thanks, @blue_dolphin

Now I have another question. Has anyone found any value in the app for this product?

I have it downloaded but I cannot get it to connect with Bluetooth on my phone. I will only continue to try to solve this problem if it sounds worthwhile.