• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

fledflew

fledflew

@Anna N It's very possible that the time and temperature reference card was not included in your box with the rest of the stuff.  The first one that I purchased appeared to be factory sealed, but there was no documentation of any sort and it was missing the mat.  I returned it and the second one that I got was (as far as I know) complete.  

fledflew

fledflew

It's very possible that the time and temperature reference card was not included in your box with the rest of the stuff.  The first one that I purchased appeared to be factory sealed, but there was no documentation of any sort and it was missing the mat.  I returned it and the second one that I got was (as far as I know) complete.