• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

EweLady

EweLady

Heh Gang! Just got my machine and it's up and running well. One of the things that is taking me time is knowing how much I can get on a tray. Like eggs. I know now that I can do 18 eggs per tray, medium eggs, hens just started laying a month ago. And I am tracking my times on things. 3 bananas per tray...

I think I've read every post on Part 1 and Part 2 and I've not seen anything to give me clues. I've searched the internet and not seen much either. Did I miss it? Just a simple list with total batch time would be helpful too. How many apples? That way I will know how much to buy, beg or borrow!

Oh, by the way, tray holds 1 quart of colostrum, and I would assume milk too.

EweLady

EweLady

Heh Gang! Just got my machine and it's up and running well. One of the things that is taking me time is knowing how much I can get on a tray. Like eggs. I know now that I can do 18 eggs per trays, medium eggs, hens just started laying a month ago. And I am tracking my times on things. 3 bananas per tray...

I think I've read every post on Part 1 and Part 2 and I've not seen anything to give me clues. I've searched the internet and not seen much either. Did I miss it? Just a simple list with total batch time would be helpful too. How many apples? That way I will know how much to buy, beg or borrow!

Oh, by the way, tray holds 1 quart of colostrum, and I would assume milk too.