• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

LindaK

LindaK

correct formatting, remove admin comment

Blue, I don;t know where Santa found the PureFizz. Good to know about SodaPlus if I decide that I need a cold canister available at all times!

I thought the wine was fine pre-fizz, but the flavor had changed with addition of CO2.  I'm going to try getting it colder too, maybe the hour in the fridge wasn't enough.

LindaK

LindaK

Blue, I don;t know where Santa found the PureFizz. Good to know about SodaPlus if I decide that I need a cold canister available at all times!

I thought the wine was fine pre-fizz, but the flavor had changed with addition of CO2.  I'm going to try getting it colder too, maybe the hour in the fridge wasn't enough.

Sorry in advance if the formatting in my posts makes them hard to read. I'm having issues, Chris H is investigating.