• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Food Store Owner

DarbyD

Hello All!

I am David Darby and I am the proud owner of Just Gourmet Foods which I use to post the food that I love online. I mainly try to post things related to Gourmet type of foods, but if I see it, like it, I will post it. Anyways I am looking forward to seeing what people are interested in, such as food related so I can provide new products for my customers and have great ones for the site.

Thanks.

David Darby

Food Journalist & Store Owner

www.JustGourmetFoods.biz

Hi David.  Welcome to eGullet.

Gourmet?  You'll find a few different opinions here on what that means!  We have members from many different cultures, so if you're looking for variety in foods and cooking techniques you've come to the right place.

See you out in the forums.

Regards,

Leslie

Leslie Craven, aka "lesliec"
Host, eG Forumslcraven@egstaff.org

After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relatives ~ Oscar Wilde

My eG Foodblog

eGullet Ethics Code signatory