• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Possibly For Sale: Falk Signature Line 18cm Saucier

Robenco15

Hey Guys,

I have absolutely no idea if I can post this here or if there is another place to post this, so please move it to wherever it is supposed to go, or delete if I am breaking some rules.

I recently purchased the Signature Line Falk Culinair Try-Me Copper Saucier. It has a stainless steel handle and is one month old. Lightly used. I made an incredible hollandaise with it the other weekend. It has mild abrasions/scratches on the bottom due to my iron grates on the gas range and mild abrasions on the sides from cleaning it.

I say "possibly selling" as I am waiting to hear from the company still and am not quite 100% I want to sell it. I figured if there was some interest though I might be up for it.

I am asking for $150 as it basically cost $200 with shipping. In the end, it is an incredible copper pan that performs incredibly, even with the slight abrasions. It will last you forever.

Please PM me if you are interested. Right now I can't say 100% that I will be selling it, but if there happens to be interest I could see myself parting with it.

By the way, I am thinking of selling it as I think the 20cm saucier would be better for my uses in the kitchen given who I cook for and what I cook.

Thank you and I hope I did this right. I have never posted a classified before!