• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello

TedHarris

My nanme is Ted and I am a graduate of Humber College Rexdale Campus Culinary program. I love Cajun/Creole, French and Italian cuiseine. I no longer work in the industru (retired) but still llve to cook and share what little knowledge I have with others. Looking forward to contributing here.

Edited by TedHarris (log)
  • Like 1

Hello Ted from outside Peterborough, ON and welcome.  You'll find quite a number of Ontarians and Canadians on this list...always looking to find those elusive items which you can't yet buy in Canada.

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

Welcome Ted. Friends of ours got us interested in southern cuisine too. We have a couple of Paul's cookbooks and everything we have made from them so far have been fabulous.

What are some of your favourite dishes?

I guess Chicken & Andouille Gumbo, Jambalaya, Shtimp Etouffe would be a few of my favourites, Andouille and Tasso are almost impossible to get in Ontario though so I started making my own. I'm also a big Mario Batai fans so I like quite a few of his dishes.