• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I noticed that @Shelby posted about her Sriracha Maple Snack Mix in this topic so I figure I can continue the theme with this Spicy Glazed Nut & Pretzel mix from David Lebovitz's book Drinking French.  The recipe is also available here on his blog

IMG_2582.thumb.jpeg.fe44cc9805c39e8d08899b27805c4b09.jpeg

Not that you can tell in the photo but everything got coated in a mix of brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, salt, cayenne & cinnamon before baking.   Very good. 

Now to track down that Sriracha Snack Mix recipe.....

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I noticed that @Shelby posted about her Sriracha Maple Snack Mix in this topic so I figure I can continue the theme with this Spicy Glazed Nut & Pretzel mix from David Lebovitz's book Drinking French.  The recipe is also available here on his blog

Not that you can tell in the photo but everything got coated in a mix of brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, salt, cayenne & cinnamon before baking.   Very good. 

Now to track down that Sriracha Chex Mix recipe.....

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I noticed that @Shelby posted about her Sriracha Maple Chex Mix in this topic so I figure I can continue the theme with this Spicy Glazed Nut & Pretzel mix from David Lebovitz's book Drinking French.  The recipe is also available here on his blog

Now to track down that Sriracha Chex Mix recipe.....