• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Expanding my Universe (but centered in New Jersey)!!

Hi Victoria.  Welcome to eGullet.

Many of us have had (and continue to have) our universes expended here.  You'll have lots of fun.

In what directions do your cooking interests lie?  Pastry, modernist, ethnic, all of the above?  Wherever you want to go, there's almost certainly an eG topic on it.  You'll find a search box at the top right of your screen, or just set aside a couple of hours (weeks? years?) and just browse.  If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask - we like to look after our new members.

Enjoy your journey.

Regards,

Leslie

Leslie Craven, aka "lesliec"
Host, eG Forumslcraven@egstaff.org

After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relatives ~ Oscar Wilde

My eG Foodblog

eGullet Ethics Code signatory

welcome!!

There are some Jersey centric sites out there as well and, as Leslie said, there are a lot of things to explore ... and places here as well

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites