• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

3 hours ago, TdeV said:

There is something decidedly strange about that website.

First of all they claim it's 100% Authentic Filipino (Filipino Portuguese Sardines?), but then you look at the delivery information and find everything is shipped from the USA.

The sardines (without delivery) cost more than double per can what I have been paying with delivery to my door. I don't really feel like paying to ship sardines from Portugal (to the Philippines?) to the USA to China on top of that outrageous price.

But sincerely, thanks for trying.

liuzhou

liuzhou

3 hours ago, TdeV said:

There is something decidedly strange about that website.

First of all they claim it's 100% Authentic Filipino (Filipino Portuguese Sardines?), but then you look at the delivery information and find everything is shipped from the USA.

The sardines (without delivery) cost more than double per can what I have been paying with delivery to my door. I don't really feel like paying to ship sardines from Portugal (to the Philippines?) to the USA to China on top of that outrageous price.

But sincerley, thanks for trying.

•  

•  
liuzhou

liuzhou

2 hours ago, TdeV said:

There issomething decidedly strangeabout that website.

First of all they claim it's 100% Authentic Filipino (Filipino Portuguese Sardines?), but then you look at the delivery information and find everything isshipped from the USA.

But sincerley, thanks for trying.

•  

•