• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I'd forgotten this topic.

For some reason (pandemic?), all my sources of my favourite Portuguese canned sardines in olive oil have dried up. I normally buy them in batches of 30 and when I'm down to the last ten start to panic and re-order. Now I'm down to seven and can't find any more, so I have stopped eating them, because if I do, I'll run out! I'm saving those seven until I don't need them any more.

1334784058_portuguesesardines2.thumb.jpg.5fe929df58d6e41d4bd8e30c067d1a10.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I'd forgotten this topic.

For some reason (pandemic?), all my sources of my favourite Portuguese canned sardines in olive oil have dried up. I normally buy them in batches of 30 and when I'm down to the last ten start to panic and re-order. Now I'm down to seven and can't find any more, so I have stopped eating them, because if I do, I'll run out! I'm saving thiose se ven until I don't need them any more.

1334784058_portuguesesardines2.thumb.jpg.5fe929df58d6e41d4bd8e30c067d1a10.jpg