• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello

Good Evening,

I am glad I found this forum. I was actually surfing the internet for marketing ideas for my baked goods and this site was listed. First of all, I LOVE food. Secondly, I LOVE to cook. Lastly, I LOVE sharing my gift of hospitality with family and friends. I own a catering company in Indianapolis called The Ravenous Kitchen Catering Co. I have been very blessed to have such great success with only having been in the industry as a "professional" for a short time. I hope to get some great information from this board and hope that I may be a contribution as well.

Kelly 

• Like 1

Welcome! We're all about enjoying food, obsessing over food, cooking it, eating it, sharing it, admiring it, talking about it...you get the idea. :-) It sounds like you'll fit right in!

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown