• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cocktail Parodies

FrogPrincesse

It's Monday and I sure can use some comic relief. Instead of continuing to contaminate the Crafty or Crappy cocktail thread, I am starting this one to collect cocktail parodies. Each year a bunch of videos are produced for TOTC, and I know there are plenty more out there. Please share your favorites.

Here is one about the Art of Spooning.

And this one for Best Synchronized Cocktail-Making.

Edited by FrogPrincesse
Restore missing video (log)
  • Like 3

I have to say: I have bought a channel knife. Spherical ice molds. A Lewis bag for goodness sake. But I still don't understand what a barspoon would do for me that I can't already do with my usual stirring implement, a chopstick.

• 3 months later...

What It’s Like As a Bartender to Watch Your Awkward Tinder Date - not sure how much of a parody it is, but it is pretty hilarious.

We have a guest like pictured here. Always in with a different Tinder Date. This is so on point.

The Dead Parrot; Built from the ground up by bartenders, for everyone:

Monkey Shoulder Ultimate Bartender Champions, 2015

Twitter

Instagram

Untappd

What It’s Like As a Bartender to Watch Your Awkward Tinder Date - not sure how much of a parody it is, but it is pretty hilarious.

100% accurate. 

• Like 1

DrunkLab.tumblr.com

”In Demerara some of the rum producers have a unique custom of placing chunks of raw meat in the casks to assist in aging, to absorb certain impurities, and to add a certain distinctive character.” -Peter Valaer, "Foreign and Domestic Rum," 1937

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That's the caliber of bar you get when none of the bad hombres ir nasty women in the industry wants to work with you. May I suggest that this teetotaler keep his stubby fingers out of the bar business. 

• Like 3

DrunkLab.tumblr.com

”In Demerara some of the rum producers have a unique custom of placing chunks of raw meat in the casks to assist in aging, to absorb certain impurities, and to add a certain distinctive character.” -Peter Valaer, "Foreign and Domestic Rum," 1937

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...