• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from Switzerland

Based in Switzerland I spend a lot of time in contact with Chefs and chocolate artisans around the world- learning just how fascinating the culinary arts are.  My company produces professional food spraying products designed to make food professionals lives a little easier.

We sell through distribution so are careful not to use this site for promotion but rather for gaining insight and feedback about i) how our current products are used and ii) areas where their are need for the development of new products. 

Interesting to read your post, there are certainly some very talented creators of chocolates and other confections who regularly share their wonderful products with members here.

I am very much a beginner in comparison with most on this site but I've found the community welcoming and there is always someone willing to help out if you hit a cooking difficulty, or to engage in debate if you are curious as to where a food tradition started, or why. Great that you are in Switzerland, the multiple-national membership here is, in my view, one of its strongest assets.

Your products look great, I've seen similar in use in France. Chocolate was to be one of my challenges for 2014. I'm now thinking it might be carried over to 2015.....

I look forward to getting to know you a little via the various discussions.

Diana