• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello

Riki

Hi guys,

Nice to e-meet everyone :)

I am new to the forum and I am not a cook, don't have the skill or talent I guess, but I love to eat and I consider myself a foodie. It always amazes me how a simple chat about what we had for dinner last night with a someone from work can struck a huge conversation with the entire office staff... I guess what I am trying to say is that I am glad I don't need to cook to be part of the conversation

Happy day ! 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Nice to e-meet everyone :)

I am new to the forum and I am not a cook, don't have the skill or talent I guess, but I love to eat and I consider myself a foodie. It always amazes me how a simple chat about what we had for dinner last night with a someone from work can struck a huge conversation with the entire office staff... I guess what I am trying to say is that I am glad I don't need to cook to be part of the conversation

Happy day ! 

Just want to be clear, being a food lover, or foodie, is not a requirement to participate. As a matter of fact, there are many food haters here:

" I hate artichokes, (eggplants, cilantro, onion --------- liver -----) can someone suggest a substitute?"

Welcome!

dcarch  :smile: