• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rachel's Raquette Lake Elixir Bloody Mary Mix

pohlrc

Good morning! My name is Rachel and I am new to this forum and forums in general! I live in a teeny town called Raquette Lake, which is located in the heart of the Adirondack Park, in Upstate NY. I've grown up in my family's dinner boat business as a bartender and beverage manager and as a result, have developed my own secret recipe for Bloody Mary mix, called Rachel's Raquette Lake Elixir. I now have it commercially bottled for myself (I started out doing all my own bottling, but now can't keep up with the demand), and distribute to over 60 retail grocery stores, gift shops and beverage centers throughout the 6 million acres of the Adirondack Park. I am looking to expand this business and see what other possibilities are out there.

I look forward to participating in any food or drink related discussions- whether it be bloody mary mix related or restaurant related. I love learning about new ideas and business strategies to keep on the cutting edge of the restaurant world. 

Feel free to reach out to me!

Cheers!

Rachel

Rachel's Raquette Lake Elixir

rachelpoh29@gmail.com

Welcome, Rachel. You've probably noticed already that there's lively discussion in the Spirits and Cocktails forum, as well as other beverages and all sorts of food. Come on in and join the fun!

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown