• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[Seattle] Farewell & Welcome: Closings, Transformations, Openings (Part 3)

Night Kitchen? Is that taking the spot on Stewart? What a great name and concept - but location? What more do you know about this - who, what, etc?

http://nightkitchenseattle.com/

Owner: Rebecca Scott

Chef de cuisine: Avalon Zanoni

We can follow them on Twitter so they must be good! :biggrin:

Drink!

I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward. --John Mortimera

• 9 months later...

Now that Union has been closed for 45+ days does anyone know who's moving in? Owner, chef, cuisine style, menu...?

Drink!

I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward. --John Mortimera

Thanks! Strange, I Googled before posting and came up with nothing. Not even a mention that Union closed. Very sad to see it go, but it's a sign of the times. Strange that it was closed for so long and not even a mention about it here. Another sign of the times...

How was France? :raz:

Drink!

Thanks! Strange, I Googled before posting and came up with nothing. Not even a mention that Union closed. Very sad to see it go, but it's a sign of the times. Strange that it was closed for so long and not even a mention about it here. Another sign of the times...

How was France? :raz:

You remember we've moved elsewhere, right?

Practice Random Acts of Toasting

From The Weekly

From Seattle Met

Supposedly it's open now - have you looked in to see?

I looked in yesterday. Doors were open, presumably for air, and at least one (construction?) worker was lounging out front but the space doesn't look quite ready to launch to me.

I peeked in as well. I would say they won't be open before August.

And I forgot about the move.

:laugh:

Drink!

• 4 weeks later...