• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

RWood

RWood

11 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

What is MIL, is that a mother-in-law suite, by any chance? 

Your kitchen and your house both look gorgeous! It's funny that you find the kitchen smaller than you wanted but my first thought was that it was quite spacious, ha.   🙂

Yes, mother in law. 
Thank you, we really like the house, and for the most part we are done with decorating except for the dining room. It’s giving us issues. 
The kitchen has room to move, but I’m always wanting bigger, more storage, ovens, counter space, when it comes to a kitchen ☺️

RWood

RWood

7 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

What is MIL, is that a mother-in-law suite, by any chance? 

Your kitchen and your house both look gorgeous! It's funny that you find the kitchen smaller than you wanted but my first thought was that it was quite spacious, ha.   🙂

Yes, mother in law. 
Thank you, we really like the house, and for the most part we are done with decorating except for the dining room. It’s giving us issues. 
The kitchen has room to move, but I’m always wanting bigger when it comes to a kitchen ☺️