• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Snacking while eGulleting... (Part 2)

elyse

chocolate covered marshmellow egg

I almost got those at the drug store tonight.

Instead I'm having parmesean risotto, lucky charms and club soda.

SML

"When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!" --Ralph Wiggum

"I don't support the black arts: magic, fortune telling and oriental cookery." --Flanders

Coffee (I went all out and ground my own beans and used filtered water AND used the French Press-- :rolleyes: ) and I'm about to have some leftover pizza or corned beef from the fridge. Can't decide which.

Noise is music. All else is food.

at work right now or i would be in the hot tub with a bottle of nicholas feuillette rose :wub::wub:

but m & m's peanut butter flavor

and trying to keep order on the flipping computers. just had a patron signing in say to me " i bet you feel like a hostess in a restaurant" why yes, i do.....

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites

I just finished eating some decidedly mediocre pizza that they ordered at work (three slices, no less!) So now I'm full, albeit not terribly satisfied, and my tastebuds are craving something sweet. I'm in need of chocolate!

Big fat, salt-covered, crunchy pretzels.

“Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.”

– From Fox TV’s “Family Guy”

Tim Oliver

Blue crab claws I marinated last night. I can eat my weight in these things (not a pretty sight for anyone else, but nevertheless enjoyable for me :wink::laugh: )

Brooks Hamaker, aka "Mayhaw Man"

There's a train everyday, leaving either way...

Every year at my firm, they give you the option of roses or Godiva chocolates on the date of your anniversary hire. Guess which one I chose. :biggrin:

As I've been at my firm for 14 years going on 15... :shock::wacko:

...I have quite a big box of chocolates. I can't eat all of them at one sitting, so I snack on a piece whenever the mood strikes me.

About to go home and have dinner. I just couldn't resist having three more. (Saving the liqueur filled ones for last.)

Soba

Plain yogurt with GoLean and Barbara's GrainShop cereals mixed in; orange; fat free cottage cheese; 3 cans of diet Sprite :blink:

what I have for breaky every single day . .

hey, I'm a college student . . I can get away with these things :raz: