• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

Thanks, rotuts! Our trees are fairly young and don't produce a ton of fruit, but enough for us to enjoy. The fruit is ready to eat in November and they don't usually stay on the tree past December because I eat them all!!! We have a tangerine tree that makes luscious juice, very sweet and clear, a Cara Cara orange that didn't produce much this year and two red grapefruit trees. 

I remember having a few of those Golden Nature Guides when I was a kid!  Great series:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=golden+nature+guide

Sabino Canyon is pretty popular these days, lots of people there at times! 

FauxPas

FauxPas

Thanks, rotuts! Our trees are fairly young and don't produce a ton of fruit, but enough for us to enjoy. The fruit is ready to eat in November and they don't usually stay on the tree past December because I eat them all!!! We have a tangerine tree that makes luscious juice, very sweet and clear, a Cara Cara orange that didn't produce much this year and two red grapefruit trees. 

FauxPas

FauxPas

Thanks, rotuts! Our trees are fairly young and don't produce a ton of fruit, but enough for us to enjoy. They are ready to eat in November and they don't usually stay on the tree past December because I eat them all!!! We have a tangerine tree that makes luscious juice, very sweet and clear, a Cara Cara orange that didn't produce much this year and two red grapefruit trees.