• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from morocco

Ryuuk

Welcome! We'd love to read about your desserts, or any other Moroccan food about which you'd like to post. What are some of your favorites?

• Like 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

Welcome Indeed!  We love desserts.  And there are many fans of Moroccan foods here.  We have had extensive discussions of tagines and other clay pot cookery, breads and pastries.  I tried my hand at making walnut fingers, gazelle horns, the Moroccan biscotti - I can't recall the name right now.

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" Terry Pratchett

Welcome from me,too, Ryuuk!  Just dive in anywhere - you'll find that the folks here are very knowledgeable and always ready to help.  Please join us on the Daily Sweets thread: http://forums.egullet.org/topic/147429-your-daily-sweets-what-are-you-making-and-baking-2014%E2%80%93/page-5