• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from NYC!

Greetings,

I am a food lover and heck what can I say I love to eat eat and eat!  I love all sorts of food but my absolute favorites are Prime Rib, Crabs and BBQ Brisket!  Whenever I get the chance I like to venture to a restaurant called Hill Stone in NYC since I can get all 3 there however the place is a bit pricey and would love to hear of any alternatives!  I travel down to Ocean City, MD at least twice a year just to eat those succulent blue crabs during the summer!  But well this is me in a nutshell =-)

kitchen tools that make eating healthy fun and easy Best Amazon Food Scale and the Vegetable Spiral Slicer

Welcome to the Forums, Nucoffe. I'm sure you'll get lots of advice, not only about where to eat, but also on the very best ways to cook any of those dishes. Note I said 'advice', not 'agreement'. ;-)

• Like 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

I do go to thrasher fries! My girlfriend loves the vinegar into the fries and strangely it works!!!  I especially love going to On the Bay all you can eat crabs for $25!!!! However if you go there at peak times you will be waiting for at least 1-2 hours before you get a seat!

kitchen tools that make eating healthy fun and easy Best Amazon Food Scale and the Vegetable Spiral Slicer