• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

On 10/04/2016 at 6:15 PM, Anna N said:

That is an awful lot of mushroom soup recipes.   Are there any there that are particular favourites of yours? 

There are few, if any, I wouldn't eat but I tend to go for the chicken ones, but less so for the wood ear recipes. Wood ears are OK, but all texture rather than taste. I do use them occasionally.

I'm planning on a mushroom soup for tomorrow, but it will be a combination of some of these recipes rather than any particular one.

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, Anna N said:

That is an awful lot of mushroom soup recipes.   Are there any there that are particular favourites of yours? 

There are few, if any, I wouldn't eat but I tend to go for the chicken ones, but less so for the wood ear recipes. Wood ears are OK, but all texture rather than taste. I douse them occasionally.

I'm planning on a mushroom soup for tomorrow, but it will be a combination of some of these recipes rather than any particular one.