• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Great websites for cooking workshops

Bojana

Hi,

I am looking for exaples of well designed and build websites which offer cooking classes & workshops. I am looking for inspiration to build my own site, so any help will be welcome!

Thanks

Bojana

There's always the eGCI.

“Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.”

– From Fox TV’s “Family Guy”

Tim Oliver

http://www.craftsy.com

Have a look at this one.

These courses are currently 50% off. I bought the dumpling one by Andrea Nguyen and it was well worth $20 to me.

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

These courses are currently 50% off. I bought the dumpling one by Andrea Nguyen and it was well worth $20 to me.

I took Artisan Bread Making with Peter Reinhart and also Classic Croissants at Home with Colette Christian. Both courses were worth the money I paid.