• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hi From Spain

ChefNaim

Hello everyone my name is Naim am Moroccan living in Spain I am chef this my website www.chefnaimdaoudi.tk i would like to share my experience with you All
and i speaks six languages ​​Arabic, French, Spanish, Italian, English, Portuguese

thank you so mutch

Edited by ChefNaim (log)
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums, ChefNaim.  What type of foods do you particularly enjoy cooking, and/or eating?  You'll probably find people here who feel the same way that you do, and who are eager to exchange tips, encouragement, recipes or stories..

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

hi guys! and especially thank you for Smithy and Kim Shook for caring for me coming into the forum.

for Both questions my origins are from Morocco and obviously I like the kitchen of my country here you have an idea.

and secondly I do international cuisine and especially Italian and French cuisine.

I also welcome you.  Your avatar looks like a gorgeous meal, for sure, so I know we'll all be very happy you're here!

In what part of Spain are you currently living?

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.