• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The UK Menu Game (2008-)

Sorry for the delay, didnt get a break today.

Terrine of Iberian Pork Cheeks, Iberian Ham and Foie Gras with a Marmalade of Endive, White Beer and Orange

Fillet of Sea Bream with Pumpkin and Mandarin Purée and Hand Rolled Macaronis Stuffed with Crab and Ginger

Passion Fruit Soufflé with Sauternes Ice Cream

The quest for perfection will lead you to role models that will last you for life (Nico Ladenis)

Terrine of Iberian Pork Cheeks, Iberian Ham and Foie Gras with a Marmalade of Endive, White Beer and Orange

Fillet of Sea Bream with Pumpkin and Mandarin Purée and Hand Rolled Macaronis Stuffed with Crab and Ginger

Passion Fruit Soufflé with Sauternes Ice Cream

Argh. I teally intended to stop wasting time on this game, but it keeps drawing me back in.

Ledbury?

well i have 2 say its marco from harveys or when he took over the mirebelle!!! maybe his new place marco too !!!

I'll have to give you it, although the timing's a bit out.

Mirabelle, from 2002 (pdf).

Over to you, Ali G.

Edited by naebody (log)

well this one aint so hard!!! this is a 2006/6 menu

bisque of cornish hen crab with japenese rice

pan fried lobster medallion with a white port and ginger flavoured vegetable julienne

warm golden plum souffle

Waterside?

The quest for perfection will lead you to role models that will last you for life (Nico Ladenis)

Grilled Scallops

Marinated scallops grilled and served with spiced coconut cream.

Crispy Fried Stuffed Squid

Filled with tangy prawn and crispy spinach, drizzled with lemon and curry oil dressing

Coconut Lamb Chop

Lamb chop cooked with tomato, onion and roasted spices with slivers of coconut