• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

6 minutes ago, RobertM said:

Anna; what is the final determination of a “meeting friendly snack”?  A cookie?  Bar? Some sort of easily sliced pound cake?  

I'm sure @Anna N will weigh in on how things may have evolved but in the meantime, check the first post in this thread for the initial specs.

Edited to add that I realize that this is the second time today that someone asked @Anna N a question and I jumped in with my 2 cents.  I will stop interrupting.  It's long been an issue of mine :$!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

4 minutes ago, RobertM said:

Anna; what is the final determination of a “meeting friendly snack”?  A cookie?  Bar? Some sort of easily sliced pound cake?  

I'm sure @Anna N will weigh in on how things may have evolved but in the meantime, check the first post in this thread for the initial specs.