• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

I did the tie wrap repair, watched all the videos, studied the book, read the tips and tricks here and fired up the VP215.

Not gonna lie, I had a couple "Oops, operator error" moments.  Recovered and then it was off to the races.   I started with rice, then plain water, and just got finished re-packaging all the non-vacuum sealed things in my freezer at the moment.

I think I shall name it "Pascal".

Thanks @Shelby , @rotuts and all others for the help and advice.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I did the tie wrap repair, watched all the videos, studied the book, read the tips and tricks here and fired up the VP215.

Not gonna lie, I had a couple "Oops, operator error" moments.  Recovered and then it was off to the races.   I started the rice, then plain water, and just got finished re-packaging all the non-vacuum sealed things in my freezer at the moment.

I think I shall name it "Pascal".

Thanks @Shelby , @rotuts and all others for the help and advice.