• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Living where I do I have every national fast food joint close by. Ironically the Taco Bell at the closest big shopping center closed; replaced by Peruvian?!  Interesting. I am not a fast food afficianao but I must admit that when the chips are down and maybe comfort food is required - TB's bean & cheese burritos hit the spot (with hotter sauce from home). It has been years, but I remember them well :)

heidih

heidih

Living where I do I have every national fast food joint close by. Ironically the Tco Bell at the closest big shopping center closed; replaced by Peruvian?!  Interesting. I am not a fast food afficianao but I must admit that when the chips are down and maybe comfort food is required - TB's bean & cheese burritos hit the spot (with hotter sauce from home). It has been years, but I remember them well :)