• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

weinoo

Favorite Crackers

28 posts in this topic

I like chicken in a biscuit crackers.  I have used them for a few different recipes that I have and it really makes the dishes mouthwatering.

I'm with janeer, I absolutely adore Lesley Stowe's Raincoast Crisps! If you're unfamiliar with them, here's a link:

http://www.lesleystowe.com/#/the-crisps/

I made a version of these once with a friend and they were delicious. A lot of ingredients and quite a bit of work, though. And now I can't find the recipe we used, but I see there are others online.  

Edited by FauxPas (log)

Must have cracker: La Panzanella Croccantini.

If I was big on cracker snacking croccantini would get pricey.

Ditto & ditto.  I like the Rosemary one too, the Black Pepper slightly less; but the Plain one is best.

So - I usually get the house brand (Fresh Market) of whole-grain seeded Lavash crackers.