• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

An upcoming FoodBlog week

heidih

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, thank goodness ! I was so bummed to see that the blogs had been officially suspended. This is welcome news for the New Year. Thanks for the good effort, Heidi.

• Like 1

--Roberta--

"Let's slip out of these wet clothes, and into a dry Martini" - Robert Benchley

Pierogi's eG Foodblog

My *outside* blog, "A Pound Of Yeast"

Thermometers purchased in Canada seem to show both Celsius and Fahrenheit scales. Of the two which are outside our kitchen windows...one to the west and one to the north...one shows the Fahrenheit number in bigger and bolder and the other one is the opposite.

• Like 1

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

Interesting about the balustrades. It might depend upon how old the deck was. We live in a (more than a) century farmhouse and our balustrades upstairs are wider than 4" by some. Ed is going to replace them.

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

And that's a chickadee.

• Like 1

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Ooooooooooooh OooooooooooH

I am so looking forward to this.

of course, the Swells here could find that book

referenced here and tell us who this is.

I based on that ref got it from my local Lib.

as I mentioned above:

Oooooooooooo.

Or a really, really patriotic Canadian. Are they not maple leaves on the wallpaper?

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog