• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Addition

11 hours ago, Tropicalsenior said:

You can overdose on it

I just thought I would mention an interesting fact that I learned some years ago. My husband had been on a green tea kick. He bought a huge package of it and then just lost interest. Rather than let it go to waste I decided to make iced tea with it. It was a hot day and it tasted so good that I drank almost the whole pitcher. I had no idea that green tea was a wonderful laxative. I do now!

This probably belongs in the 'I will never again' thread!

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

11 hours ago, Tropicalsenior said:

You can overdose on it

I just thought I would mention an interesting fact that I learned some years ago. My husband had been on a green tea kick. He bought a huge package of it and then just lost interest. Rather than let it go to waste I decided to make iced tea with it. It was a hot day and it tasted so good that I drank almost the whole pitcher. I had no idea that green tea was a wonderful laxative. I do now!