• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

5 minutes ago, Margaret Pilgrim said:

Having done more microwave cleaning than I signed up for, we now keep a plastic cover on top of the micro that we use EVERYTIME we use the oven.    It's a lot easier to wash.    FWIW, the n"cover" we use is one of those plastic bowl things that frozen meals come in.   Upsidedown, it fits over most bowls an small plates..

I use one of these.  I like it very much although it does require a wash between uses.  Theere is also a smaller size available.

lindag

lindag

3 minutes ago, Margaret Pilgrim said:

Having done more microwave cleaning than I signed up for, we now keep a plastic cover on top of the micro that we use EVERYTIME we use the oven.    It's a lot easier to wash.    FWIW, the n"cover" we use is one of those plastic bowl things that frozen meals come in.   Upsidedown, it fits over most bowls an small plates..

I use one of these.  I like it very much although it does require a wash between uses.