• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

7 hours ago, chromedome said:

In my case my first thought is always the continued impact of arthritis

I, too, seem to be looking for shortcuts to get around the effects of arthritis. I've gone to dictation just for that reason. I also realize that I underutilized the disks for my food processor. I just find it easier to struggle through with a knife than to clean the food processor. It just occurred to me that this would be a great idea for a topic.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

21 minutes ago, chromedome said:

In my case my first thought is always the continued impact of arthritis

I, too, seem to be looking for shortcuts to get around the effects of arthritis. I've gone to dictation just for that reason. I also realize that I underutilized the disks for my food processor. I just find it easier to struggle through with a knife than to clean the food processor. It just occurred to me that this would be a great idea for a topic.