• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Katie Meadow

Katie Meadow

THE HAND! So I had to see what the Amazon listing was like. They're going begging, not a single review. Hilarious that it is marketed as a Tillandsia holder, but then in the small print tells you it's really a rest for your bergamot. My bergamots don't need much rest, they usually just sit around and do nothing. Besides, I usually have more than one at a time. But the funniest thing is the suggested list of "typical" questions (just in case you can't think of any), one being "Is it easy to use?"

Well, that all depends.... 

Katie Meadow

Katie Meadow

THE HAND! So I had to see what the Amazon listing was like. They're going begging, not a single review. Hilarious that it is marketed as a Tillandsia holder, but then in the small print tells you it's really a rest for your bergamot. My bergamots don't need much rest, and I usually have more than one at a time. But the funniest thing is the suggested list of "typical" questions (just in case you can't think of any), one being "Is it easy to use?"

Well, that all depends....