• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Yesterday I had lunch at a favorite Mexican restaurant and brought home half of my huge burrito.  Today I decided to have the leftovers for lunch and in a moment of brilliance thought it'd be a good idea to re-heat it in the CSO  in the bottom half of the styrofoam container!

After about five minutes I came to my senses and thought, maybe that's not a good idea.

I tipped the whole thing onto a plate, chipped the styrofoam off of the rack and put the plat back in the oven.

It's still in the oven but I'm hoping it won't taste weird.

Reminds me me of a favorite joke:  What did the cannibal say when he ate the clown?

”This tastes funny!”

lindag

lindag

Yesterday I had lunch at a favorite Mexican restaurant and brought home half of my huge burrito.  Today I decided to have the leftovers for lunch and in a moment of brilliance thought it'd be a good idea to re-heat it in the CSO  in the bottom half of the styrofoam container!

After about five minutes I came to my senses and thought, maybe that's not a good idea.

I tipped the whole thing onto a plate, chipped the styrofoam off of the rack and put the plat back in the oven.

It's still in the oven but I'm hoping it won't taste weird.