• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

typo

Question. While researching the Creole bitters by The Bitter Truth I came across the Creole bitters by Berg & Hauck. Berg & Hauck are the two German bartenders who are behind the brand The Bitter Truth. So are these the same thing in a different packaging? I am asking because I was considering buying this little sample pack which has the Creole and also celery and lemon that are missing in my collection (plus it's only $19...). There is also the sampler pack by The Bitter Truth, but it's currently $27 plus shipping, and the selection isn't as interesting (at least not for me, based on my existing bitters collection).

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Question. While researching the Creole bitters by Bitter Truth I came across the Creole bitters by Berg & Hauck. Berg & Hauck are the two German bartenders who are behind the brand The Bitter Truth. So are these the same thing in a different packaging? I am asking because I was considering buying this little sample pack which has the Creole and also celery and lemon that are missing in my collection (plus it's only $19...). There is also the sampler pack by The Bitter Truth, but it's currently $27 plus shipping, and the selection isn't as interesting (at least not for me, based on my existing bitters collection).