• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Webstaurantstore.com Legit?

Robenco15

Hi all,

Just wanted to check with anyone who has experience with this site. I found a blender for over 100 dollars cheaper than any other price I could find. Wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything as it is almost too good to be true.

Thank you!

Hi all,

Just wanted to check with anyone who has experience with this site. I found a blender for over 100 dollars cheaper than any other price I could find. Wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything as it is almost too good to be true.

Thank you!

I've purchased quite a few things from them and am happy. Prices are good-shipping depends on location order size etc.

I've been very pleased with them all the way around. They ship really quickly and everything I have gotten has been very good quality. I got a small steel table there in an odd, small size. It's just an 18 gauge table, but, it's better made than any I have worked on at school or in restaurants. IIRC, it was delivered a couple days after ordering.