• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Jamie Oliver's "Save with Jamie"

christinachiu

Hello,

I was looking for a cookbook that I'm planning to give to a friend who wants to start cooking simple recipes at home. I came across this new book of Jamie Oliver http://www.bookworld.com.au/book/save-with-jamie/36861254/ and I'm wondering if anyone of you have read this? Is it good? I haven't read any books of Jamie Oliver to be honest so I really don't know if this one's worth buying or not. I have read good and not so good reviews about it, so I hope someone can help me here.

Thanks a lot!! :smile:

this book uses metric measurements. would that be an issue?

are you looking for a book to get someone with minimal kitchen skills back into the kitche

there is a version with imperial measurements as well. I was looking at it at costco yesterday.

"Why is the rum always gone?"

Captain Jack Sparrow