• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

I can't spell?

3 hours ago, gfweb said:

I cannot think of a legitimate use for celery

I wish I COULD eat it but causes a bit of a heart arythmia in me.....totally Abbey Normal ("I put an abnormal brain in a 7' monster!!!! - sorry my favorite line from one of my favorite movies).   

Was introduced to pimento cheese by a dear friend who came to NJ by way of Ohio and lives in NC.  I make it every few years and enjoy it mightily but since Johnnybird can't really partake it has to be pared down.  I prefer to use Cain's mayonnaise and a few shakes of Cholula chili lime and Worchestershire along with shredded pepper jack and aged cheddar.  Just me......

suzilightning

suzilightning

I can't spell?

3 hours ago, gfweb said:

I cannot think of a legitimate use for celery

I wish I COULD eat it but causes a bit of a heart arythmia in me.....totally Abbey Normal ("I put an abnormal brain in a 7' monster!!!! - sorry my favorite line from one of my favorite movies).   

Wad introduced to pimento cheese by a dear friend who came to NJ by way of Ohio and lives in NC.  I make it every few years and enjoy it mightily but since Johnnybird can't really partake it has to be pared down.  I prefer to use Cain's mayonnaise and a few shakes of Cholula chili lime and Worchestershire along with shredded pepper jack and aged cheddar.  Just me......

suzilightning

suzilightning

3 hours ago, gfweb said:

@Jaymes I cannot think of a legitimate use for celery

I wish I COULD eat it but causes a bit of a heart arythmia in me.....totally Abbey Normal ("I out an abnormal brain in a 7' monster!!!! - sorry my favorite line from one of my favorite movies).   

Wad introduced to pimento cheese by a dear friend who came to NJ by way of Ohio and lives in NC.  I make it every few years and enjoy it mightily but since Johnnybird can't really partake it has to be pared down.  I prefer to use Cain's mayonnaise and a few shakes of Cholula chili lime and Worchestershire along with shredded pepper jack and aged cheddar.  Just me......