• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpaghettiWestern

Where to find REALLY good quality produce in El Paso ?

2 posts in this topic

Where in the El Paso area can i find a market with a large variety of fresh quality produce ?
Asian or Mexican markets usually have a large variety and good quality.

a place on the west side would be best but i dont mind going to where the best is.... i just want to make sure i can find the fruits and veg i want.

can i have your suggestions please.
thanx

Well, it's a bit of a drive (about an hour-and-a-half north), but you can get really fresh produce up in the Sacramento Mountains at various "you-pick-em" farms like this one:

http://www.cadwalladermountainfarms.com/

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0