• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Keith_W

Food funnies

29 minutes ago, chromedome said:

At least the commenter liked the result. I'm always equally amused and irritated when a commenter changes *everything* in a recipe, then gives it one star 'cause it didn't turn out properly. 

Me too, 

Something similar happened to me once at Costco.  I was waiting at the check out line and the woman behind me pointed to the case of wine in my cart and said, "Is that wine good"?  Feeling particularly cranky at the moment, I said, "No, I take it home and pour it down the drain".  I mean DUH!

I shouldn't have said that but I did..

Edited by lindag (log)
  • Haha 6

I went to Walmart to get jumbo eggs and I was able to get the only 2 packs of unbroken jumbos. I went to check out and three 20 yr olds were in front of me arguing over who was gonna put their groceries on whose Access card, I was thinking, "These mofos better not come to blows right here and break my Jumbo eggs, ill beat em up with my purse."

Luckily they didnt fight.

Do not F*** with my Jumbo eggs!

• Haha 6

*Making mental note to steer clear of the egg section when GR is there

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Shelby said:

*Making mental note to steer clear of the egg section when GR is there

Excellent, Shelby.

Edited by Darienne (log)

Woe be unto the whippersnapper who jacks with @GlorifiedRice's jumbo eggs.

My egg lady delivers mine. I'd fight over them, too. And I wish her chickens would get busy; I'm about out!